Plan for Play
Play • Build • Grow
Support Plan for Play
About Plan for Play
The Enhancement Project Plan for Play at the Pueblo Riverwalk
Play Area Improvement Details
- The main play area is a chuck wagon themed feature in the newly reconstructed Gateway Plaza that links the Riverwalk to the Pueblo Convention Center.
- Donations to the Plan For Play will help integrate play areas into the landscape and design of the Riverwalk, providing maximum benefit to the community.
- Play equipment will be safe and inclusive.
- Play areas will have a seamless poured rubber safe fall surface.
- Adding play equipment to the safe community space at the Riverwalk will help develop friendships and social skills among children and in turn cultivate stronger community values for future generations.
Help Support HARP Foundation's Plan for Play Project
Pueblo Riverwalk Sponsors
Exclusive Radio Sponsor
Gateway Plaza and Plaza Entertainment, Senior Fitness, and Holiday Lighting Sponsor
Exclusive Dealer, Flood Wall Stage and Entertainment, Grand Staircase, Kids Fitness, Holiday Lighting, and Exclusive Movie Night Sponsor
Excursion Boat and 4th of July Fireworks Sponsor
Excursion Boat and Confluence Plaza Sponsor
Fitness on the Riverwalk Sponsor
Doggie Station Sponsor
Premier Realtor and Summer Season Sponsor
Interested in being a Riverwalk sponsor? Contact [email protected] or call our office at 719-595-0242